Friday, February 11, 2011

My first time doing this

 Ive never done any kind of "blogging" but I cant seem to talk to anyone else so I guess Ill give this a try. As anyone will soon learn I go through alot and have been through alot and Im not sure how things are going to end up going. I got diagnosed with cancer a little over a year ago and even tho things are going really well with that part of it things with my marriage has went down hill. It seems we have become so distant and we both become different people. I miss "us" and it has really started to take its toll on me. Everyday is a routine and Im getting sooo bored and I just want him to talk to me or anything!! Anyway its late and I'll explain more of everything later. thanks for being there if anyone even does read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment